These beautiful souls are my aunts Pat and Mary-Lou, two of my mom's sisters. This photo was taken today as they head out to a memorial for a friend that passed earlier this year.
Why are they beautiful?
- They have been with me and loved me my entire life. We've shared fun times, vacations, special occasions and sad times, including the day my mom crossed over in 2020.
- They have huge hearts and really care for people.
- Their laughter and support fills my heart and feeds my soul.
- We can share stories and tears about my mom (and dad) which help to keep their memories alive.
- They are my family. They are love.